CABLERIAS AUTO, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is CABLERIAS AUTO, S.L.
- Its NIF is B36984276.
- Its address is at Polígono As Gándaras, Parcela 204, 36400, O Porriño (Pontevedra) Spain.
- Its contact telephone number is 986295363.
- It is registered in the Pontevedra Mercantile Registry, volume 3298, Book 3298, page 200, page PO-4233
- The following contact email address email@example.com is at your disposal.
The personal data linked to this website complies with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other current legislation on data protection.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for processing your data is CABLERIAS AUTO, S.L., with NIF B36984276, address at Polígono As Gándaras, Parcela 204, 36400, O Porriño (Pontevedra) Spain, telephone 986295363 and contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the purpose and basis of legitimacy with which we treat your data?
We process your data to manage your participation in our selection processes. We can process your data for this purpose because you have given us your consent when submitting your self-application.
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for a maximum period of one year.
To whom will your data be communicated?
a) If you give your consent, they will be communicated to the rest of the group companies (Cablerías Group S.L., Cablerías Tanger SARL, CC Cablerías Manufacturing Unipersonal LDA).
b) They will be communicated to our treatment managers when necessary for the correct provision of the services contracted to them.
Will your data be transferred to third countries?
If you give your consent, they will be transferred to Cablerías Tanger SARL (Morocco).
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when it is inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to oppose, in certain circumstances, the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be ceased.
- Limitation of Treatment: right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond its mere conservation.
- Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you do so, the data processing that may have been carried out previously will not be affected.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing, by writing to Polígono As Gándaras, Parcela 204, 36400, O Porriño (Pontevedra) Spain or to the email address: email@example.com. CABLERIAS AUTO, S.L. puts at your disposal models for the realization of the exercise of rights that can be obtained at the address or through the email indicated above. For more information: www.aepd.es.
Do you have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or using its institutional website: https://sedeagpd.gob. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.